1. I’m Singaporean
2. Yes that is me in the sidebar, not some random bum from Flickr. There is a temporary tattoo with “Made in Singapore” not because I was trying to act cute, but I was at the National Day Parade 2005. Yup, the one at the Padang.
3. This blog is essentially about personal finance, investment and lifestyle on what to do with your money.
4. I am a personal finance advisor, and I trade and monitor my investment in my spare time.
5. I was a former IT project manager, until I got burn out and decide to pursue my interests.
6. Most of the posts are from other sources, with some personal editorial at times. I will do my best to indicate the sources though.
Do contact me =)